Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming

I had the Guido membership a few weeks ago and was abroad and it stopped working after a few days. I had no service and couldn’t even recieve calls or texts. I’m going abroad again in a couple of days and just wanted to make sure this wouldn’t happen...

Membership

I was on the Guido for one month as was abroad but opted to go back on the Don from today 29th Oct and topped up on this plan however it appears to have topped me up again on Guido and say Don will start from 29th November! Guido costing me a fortune...

Roaming on non guido membership

I know i can only roam on the guido membership but 48 wont let me switch until my current membership is up. What am i supposed to do for roaming until then?

annah by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Account sign in

I am unable to sign into my account. I think I may have two one active one not. Can I retrieve my details with my phone number

niamhco by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Topup

What number do i text to complete my top up?

Reactivate sim

Hi I broke my iPhone a while back and I ordered another sim from you for an none smart phone I have iPhone fixed now and still have my old sim can you tell me how to reactivate my old sim for my iPhone .RegardsVincent

vinnyo by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Problem

I have the Mitch and I got no texts. Haven't sent any since it renewed and my account says I have none left. Phone won't allow any to send