Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

going to orlando

Hi going to orlando for a few weeks...can i get add ons for this..or just simply change the sim when i get there ? Thank you for your wisdom in advance

Membership

I'm trying to buy membership from credit and I'm getting a msg "system error try later " I have enough credit btw.

ossie by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Charged for credit but haven't recieved it

Hi,I went to top up by €15 yesterday and the charge went through but there is still no credit on my account. The transaction is not showing up in my 48 history, either. I would like a refunded (as I thought I had to buy credit to buy a membership whi...

Calls and texts

I work in northern Ireland every day but when i enter the north no 1 can call or text me

No service

Hi,I've just got a new unlocked iPhone and bought a new membership. I was on 48 before I changed phone.I can't get any service now though and have tried restarting etc.Thanks

No credit

My guido membership is having trouble as it won't let me send texts or make calles even though I have unlimited texts and I have 279 minutes left ?

Issue

Hey i bought new member ship (Don) but only recived call no data or texts. It shows in my 48account that i have 8g left but cant use

rando06 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New card not working

Hi there,I've attempted to buy a new membership with my new card but it won't allow me. I've entered the new details correctly and called my bank and they told me it was due to 48 testing my new card by taking out 1 cent however the minimum for it to...