Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add ons

Trying to buy an Internet add on but it keeps telling me I have and error with my card! I've checked all my details and there right and have also bought other stuff online just to make sure it was working

Accessing my account

I have been alerted to the fact that my internet allowance has run out however I can't get into my account to add some money why is this ???

Changing network

Hi im looking to change my carrier from 48 to Vodafone as I am travelling to America tomorrow. However Vodafone has told me that I must contact 48 to get the number transferred over to them.Thank you

Resolved! Roaming

Hi, am on the Guido plan and expected to be able to use my credits while holidaying in Spain; somehow I keep getting 'no connection'; any suggestions? Thanks

Вопрос

На моем счету осталось 7 минут разговора , а интернета больше нету. я купила за 20 евро кредит но у меня не возобновилось. Почему или мне нужно ждать? Спасибо

lena by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 like

changing card details

when trying to update my card details - a window pops up  saying I need visa varification and to call my bank.I've called my bank and they see no reason why on their end this would be happening and suggested I contact 48 - which I did.  The tech supp...

Missing txt allowance

Purchased the Mitch which was applied today, only 21 texts are showing as remaining, but I have not sent any txt's today and should have 100 remaining. All other allowances are correct.

stampie by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like