Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New roaming rules

What does it mean on the new roaming terms does it mean by if we do not accept the terms of the new roaming changes by June 13th and cancel our membership without penalty? What is the penalty? And why can't we use 48 when abroad?

Roaming

Hi. I am currently in Copenhagen and now my ph says"no service"  it was working and I did buy roaming and I did not use up my allowance. Help please

bafflet by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

phone insurance

Hi,can you tell me how I show that I am a 48 customer as I dont have a bill to send to insurance company. I have cracked screen on phone and its not working properly now.thanks,L

lr1995 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Forgot iPhone lock

I forgot my iPhone5c, which is a 4 code pin, and can't get into my phone. Could you please help me out?

Plan change

I am trying to change my plan. Anyon know how to do it??

cgreene by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit not working

I have just under €10 credit whilst I'm in the UK for a few days but I can't send texts or make calls. When I attempt to make a call it tells me my membership has run out, but I'm waiting to be back in Ireland to renew it. In troubleshooting it says ...

miaw by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! MMS

How can I send a multi text, ive no MMS

moving number ... not so quick as says

Moved number,  10 hours passed.. still not conecteced . number dosent moved, phone without network.Cant buy plan and I have to go to work today, so all day without network.Start not good. Seems this is lie:"It can take up to three hours to move your ...