Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Just wondering about charges of addons

Bought 10€credit last week and got 1 gigabyte of data also got 60 minutes for calls each costing 3€ total of 6 €. My balance is 1€at the moment. Also before I got my credit I had 1€ . Why I hadn't noticed till now was I'm in hospital awaiting a proce...

govy58 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Payments

Hi I changed back to three network but I pay non sepa through bank how is this canceled with 48.

Membership

I live in ireland after the 13th of june does that mean i wont be able to use 48 in ireland

Txt

Want to txt uk mobile, bought add on roaming txt, but wont work,, any help please,,

Abroad

Hi , I'm going away to Thailand for 5 weeks . Will 48 work over there? What are the rates? Thanks

Buying membership

I can't buy membership as it says my previous order is processing and the buy membership buttons are greyed out and won't work. I haven't bought membership recently?

Resolved! membership

Hi I bought two memberships by accident cos it said error the first time hut I've been charged twice does anyone know what happens?