Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership

Hi, my membership usually renews automatically every month as I have dd set up. I received usual text to inform me that money would be taken from my account today but that hasn't happened and my membership has expired? What can I do to get phone work...

Service

Late with my monthly top up by 7 hrs payed my monthly allowance , received my don for d month but got no service , can't receive r phone out can someone help me out

Service

Late getting my credit (paid for d don got credit till its of next month but have no phone service on calls what can I do

Premium rate numbers

How do I call premium rate numbers? 1890 1850 076 etc - do I simply need to have credit on my account and the appropriate amount is then deducted after making a call?Are the price rates of calling premium rate numbers the same on 48 as all other netw...

Card details

How do i change the card details to another card when topping up on the 48 app

Gift top up

I received a gift top up from my mom and it hasn't come through yet - after a few hours? How long does it usually take to come through?

Top up

Hi guys, need change account details because is different debit card and in your settings no this function where you can do this. Thanks

vysnele by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

Hi I topped up my phone with 10e credit as usually and it took 20e I usually only get the 10e deal could you help