Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No mates reward

My cousin got me to join 48 in October and we still have not received our 10 € rewards ??????

rita60 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Rewards

My cousin got me to join 48 in October and we have not received our 10€ rewards.??????

rita60 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Membership

I asked my sister to sign into my account to get an internet add on and Shen ended up buying 3 10euro memberships. What can I do to cancel these as I don't need them?

amyoh18 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Data,

Hi, I just got a msg saying I have used all my data, but I did not use any on my phone, any ideas

bugeyes by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! No credit

Just signed up with 48. Took cc details, all OK. Told me I had the Guido package. Tried to phone bit tells me I've no credit. Help!

Nano sim card

Hi, need to change my sim to a nano for a new phone. When I click into change sim and follow the steps it only gives me the option of getting a trio sim. Not sure why this is happening??  

plirl by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Changing this month's membership

Hello!I bought the €10 membership yesterday without really thinking - I actually meant to get the €15 one. I was wondering if it would be possible to pay the additional €5 and switch the plan? I know I can change it for next month but would like to s...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

calls

How do I make 1850 calls please

david_m by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Membership

Hi I'm looking to switch membership plan, how do I go about doing so?

quinnna by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like