Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why my balance is 0 now?

Hi 48, I didn't use my phone for two months at all, but I have a direct debit system of payment and every month money is deducted. Why my balance is 0 now?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Roaming SIM

I recently got my new SIM and paid for membership, but at the signal bar it has 'R' for roaming. Also, when I try to call someone it says 'The SIM card you are about to use is roaming. Do you want to continue?' Any reason why this is happening?

Credit vanished

I wanted to stop using the guido membership each month and change to the Mitch membership. So i signed up for the Mitch membership and payed by credit card. At first it said the credit wasn't working because my current membership hadn't run out, but ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

No Service

I have been away for the last year and haven't been using my 48 sim. I'm back in Ireland again and it constantly says I have no service with my 48 sim back in the phone. Is it expired and do I need to order a new one?

my credit will not work , why

bought 10 euro credit , entered the top up code , but when i go to call someone it tells me i have no credit

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like