Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HiI bought the wrong membership. Can I change it ?

Hi i just purchased the wrong membership.  I bought the 500 minutes 1gb but meant to buy the 50mins / 15gb. Can I change or reverse the purchase. I will not use any of the bundle until I hear back from you.  Please help !!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Mate rate

Hi, my friend just got new simcard. I now that rate mate usually works like that you have to order a new Sim under your special link for bonuses. But is there any option how to get bonuses with non-activated but received new simcard? Thank you! Rober...

account history

Can you see your account history, when credit was added, how much credit was used & when/where it was used e.g. to purchase membership/gift membership etc.

Credit is gone.

I joined your network just over two months ago which I recieived some bonus credit, this has now disappeared from my account. I didn't buy add-ons or make international calls, can you check what happened to it please? Thanks.

brianio by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! remaining credit

Hi,I sstill have €3 in credit from when I gave my husband a 48months sim card. I will be getting a company phone soon so I will no longer be needing this number. Is there any way I can transfer the remain credit to my husbandor to deposit it to an ac...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like