Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

top Up problem

I topped up by 10 euro then I text monthly to 1745 I was then text that I has run out of minutes I topped up by another ten euro and the same again anyone else have this problem? ?

mizzy by Newcomer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 like

Membership

I bought the guido membership on Sunday morning but I haven't received Internet or calls but have been charged!!

change number

hi i moved my old number to 48, now i would like a new unknown number from 48,how can i do this

Re: Feedback Group - Members Wanted!

Hi 48 have taken 15 euro twice out of my account this month and wondering who I can contact as this is the only place I can write, I was wondering if I could use the extra 15 to buy more Internet

Card

Hi there i bought 2 times 20€ i didnt get anything and i got charged i get 20€ credit and 20€ refound please0851332202Xola73@hotmail.com

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Add on

I have no more landline minutes and I need to add it on . When I click for it I can't add them, the options are not highlighted so I can't press them

egesta by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Question on cancelling my account

Hi, I'll be starting a new job next week and they are giving me a company phone and have to be on the companies designated mobile network. Can I cancel my 48 sim and keep my number at any time?