Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership

Hi all. I am having some trouble. When I try add monthly bundle it won't let me. I select Guido but I get no error or anything it just won't add to basket. Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Membership

I just activated my sim and I'm going to buy credit and wondering how I change credit to membership ?

No service

Hey guys I'm just in lanzorote I cannot seem to gain service does anybody know why and how I can get in thanks in advance!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Going away

If I'm going away for a while but still want to keep my number, can people still call me from abroad and can I still call others while I'm abroad?

Phone already activated

I've been using my phone the last week and already topped up - I logged into my 48 today and it says sim not activatedI activated it last week

Suspension due to data over use

I was being very careful not to go over my data limit as I it a "friendly warning". I was not keeping my 3G on all the time as I would of done with previous networks! I also downloaded the 48 app specifically to keep track of how much internet i was ...

Can't renew membership

Was away for a long while, back today, tried to buy membership, no luck. Was asked to contact customer service, did but they have closed.

foabs92 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Change my membership

hi my membership is due to run out at 12 midnight tonight I would like to change to the don membership!! If I buy €20 will this automatically change to don membership plz help!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Top up

Topped up but 20, bought membership but canoit make calls etc

athboy1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like