cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Spain

Anon
Not applicable
Hi
I'm going to Spain Thursday for 5days I only want wifi access I've gb left will they work abroad only want what'sup and fb.
10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You seem to be confusing wifi with carrier data.

Unfortunately 48 don't support data while roaming abroad.

So your data allowance will be no use abroad.

If you want to use the internet or connected apps then you'll have to connect to a local wifi point while abroad.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Anon
Not applicable
So how come I can buy 1gb of Internet if it's not supported. Will my phone credit work at all

You can buy a data add-on for use here in Ireland.

But there's no data add-on for when roaming abroad.

Because 48 simply don't support data services while roaming abroad.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Haven't a clue what you mean I'm confusing wifi with carrier data

@roro50 wrote:
Haven't a clue what you mean I'm confusing wifi with carrier data

You mentioned wanting wifi and said you had a data allowance.

Two completely unrelated things.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I have screen shot that shows can by 1 gb roaming but tbh you are so rude I'll be leaving the network going to another carrier with less rude staff

@roro50 wrote:
I have screen shot that shows can by 1 gb roaming but tbh you are so rude I'll be leaving the network going to another carrier with less rude staff

I don't work for 48.

I just volunteer here on the community forum.

Not sure why you think I'm rude when I'm just addressing your queries and your seeming confusion about data add-ons and roaming.

48 don't support data services while roaming abroad and don't sell any data add-ons that work abroad.

Please post the screenshot of where you clam that it says that data add-ons can be used while roaming.

Hope this helps.

FYI

48.png

Also...

48_2.png

Hope this helps.