cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Membership - My 48 still hasn't updated

marklbarry
Visitor

I paid my membership a few hours ago and i still dont have calls, texts or data. Also my 48 homepage still says my membership has expired. It usually updates by now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Does it list an expiry date for your current membership?

If it's 11th February then that means tonight at midnight at which point the new membership will start.

If that's the case and you need to use services in the meantime but have used up the current membership allowances then you need to buy an add-on.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Does it list an expiry date for your current membership?

If it's 11th February then that means tonight at midnight at which point the new membership will start.

If that's the case and you need to use services in the meantime but have used up the current membership allowances then you need to buy an add-on.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

My reply seems to have been marked as a solution.

I presume that you did this and my reply explained things for you?

Note that you had the same confusion last year:

Paid membership, still no calls texts or internet?

Man Wink

Hope this helps.