cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim locked

lorr01
Newcomer
I have let my phone go dead and it's asking me for a pin code. I tried the one that came with the sim and it did not work. It then asked for the PUK code which I tried and it failed too. Can you help please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you use the PUK from your online account?

I forgot my PIN code

It should work.

If if didn't then you may need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you use the PUK from your online account?

I forgot my PIN code

It should work.

If if didn't then you may need to contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lorr01
Newcomer
Thanks dalyer for your reply, sorry just getting back now am just in the door from work!. I found my puk online and entered that and it sorted it thanks. The puk code online is different from the puk code that came with my sim and that's what was the problem. So entered the code from online and sorted it. Thanks again

@lorr01 wrote:
The puk code online is different from the puk code that came with my sim 

That's odd.

Are you 100% sure that you checked the correct packaging?
Probably doesn't matter now that the online PUK worked but I just wonder if there's an explanation for the seeming discrepancy...?

Glad you got sorted anyway.

lorr01
Newcomer
Yes I had the proper packaging. I found it strange myself as there was a pin code 1 and 2 and a puk code 1 and 2 on the package and the puk codes were different to the puk online. Thanks for your help