eu roaming

Anon
Not applicable
I bought eu add on and it wont send to someone why is that? Im sending to uk
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

EU roaming add-ons are for when you are roaming outside Ireland.

http://48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

To call/text UK numbers you need credit on your account.

http://48months.ie/boiler-plate/other-call-charges

International Calls

When calling Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijani Republic, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Antilles, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte/ Reunion, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Rep, Slovenia Rep, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK (incl NI) or Ukraine you'll pay:

Calls to mobiles and Landlines50c
Texts25c

All International call charges are inc VAT and are charged per minute.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I know that already but ive boughr the roaming add ons and it still wont send I have 2, 00 € in account like

Are you roaming outside of Ireland right now?

If not then the EU roaming add-on is of no use to you.

If you have credit and cannot call regular UK landline or mobile numbers then you'll need to contact 48 support for assistance because that doesn't make sense to me.

One you have credit calls to UK landlines and mobiles should just work at 50c/minute.

How to get help

Edit: you're not trying to send an MMS/picture message by any chance (and some phones/operating systems may convert long texts to MMS automatically by default)? If so note that international MMS messages are not supported at all.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Am going to Belfast for the weekend - I presume that I need an EU roaming calls add-on in order to be able to receive calls for free or is there any special arrangement in place for NI?

Ignore the following - I just noticed that the list HAS been updated recently...

Also - something that has bugged me for a while (sad eh?!) ... there are a number of areas of Europe that are not strictly part of the EU but it's not clear if EU roaming add-ons work there - e.g. Isle of Man, Channel Islands etc. Maybe the list of countries supported by the EU roaming add-ons could be updated to make it explicitly clear which countries/areas they apply to?