Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Porting number without unlocking old phone

Hi folks, hope someone can help. Friend wants to move to 48 (48 SIM just arrived in the post), and is with Vodafone PAYG. Can't unlock the existing phone because Vodafone won't give out the NAC without having spent a certain (unreasonable) amount in ...

s3923 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

No service

Hello I have a problem with the Sim i have samsung galxy mini and its definetely unlocked. Every time i turn on my phone with the sim in it, it says i have no service and Sometimes for like 10-20 sec i have service but it says emergency calls only. I...

Not working

I have registered my card also my membership everything is perfect but I can make phone call or text or anything... When i try to call to any number I am getting voice mail saying '' you are not allowed to call to this number, go to your corner '' I ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Install 48months

Hi, I have registered with 48months, put the new SIM card in (topped up)  but I did not install the mobile settings (got 4 messages re installation but I didnt install. Now I cannot make phone calls or use internet. (Can receive calls).Cann you resen...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Paid membership, nothing working

Changed over today after keeping my number. Have registered the sim and all. I paid membership and it says "processing, have a cup of tea" thats 3 hours ago. So not a great start with the new network. Any chance you can shed some light on whats happe...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

http://48months.ie/portin not responding

Hi, the move your number page doesn't seem to respond for me. I can't click anything but I can scroll up and down. The rest of the website works fine. Is this a problem with my account?

will 48 sim card work in sim free phone?

I'm planning on buying a sim free sony xperia from the carphone warehouse, but was told by the shop assistant that there is a chance that my 48 sim card will not work in the phone even though it is sim free,but he couldn't say for sure..he did say ho...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New Sim

I just lost my phone and had to request a new sim, however I don't seem to have recieved it yet, I do, however, have an used 48 sim that I was given about 2 months ago, is there any way I can connect it to my account and continue using it instead of ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like