cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Top Up

Anon
Not applicable

I have been a member for months now and have had no problems topping up until yesterday. I normally pay from my dad's card however I have been trying to pay with my mam's card this time. It says that my payment has been declined due to a security issue? I seen somebody suggesting that by going to the gift store and gifting it with the card that it'd work but that didn't work either. Thanks in advance for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi Connormurphio

Might be a momentary glitch... try closing down the page and restarting.
Other than that~is the card an Irish banking card?

I'm pretty sure only Irish banking cards are accepted when purchasing online with 48.

If time is an issue, how about buying a voucher & following the steps to refreshing your membership for now, if the above fails that is!

Let me know if this works!

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

Yep, they are both Irish cards and I have been trying both today and yesterday without any luck, how do I buy a voucher?

Hey!

So just wondering did you get a voucher top-up?

It's been a while since your  initial post/query.

Smiley Happy

1amcn
Rock Star
You can ask for a 48 months voucher in most petrol stations and shops... ask for the value of the membership, (Guido €10 Don €20) call 48 on your mobile & top up (like other networks) & then log in to your 48 membership page, follow the instructions there-select whichever membership you prefare-& that's it!