cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant top up

mariank
Newcomer
Hi I cant top up my account, I try many times today. " your payment has not been accepted due to security limitation " what thats mean ? I also ring to my bank and everything is ok with my card. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Read the link that I posted above - it explains how to topup by voucher.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You probably need to log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you:

How to get help

In the meantime you could topup by voucher and buy membership etc. by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op... 

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mariank
Newcomer
How to get this voucher ? I cant top up by text because my balance is 2 euros

Read the link that I posted above - it explains how to topup by voucher.

mariank
Newcomer
Thanks very much

Did topup by voucher and buying stuff by text work for the moment?

Assuming it did you should log a support query about the card payment problem. A few people have reported this and I don't understand why it happens - assuming it's not a 3-D Secure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure) verification issue, the card is an Irish or UK one and the details have been entered correctly.

Hope this helps.

Update on this. Irish and UK cards are accepted by 48.

And now cards from France, Spain, Germany, United States and Italy are also accepted for payments of up to €20.