cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no service

Anon
Not applicable
I have the HTC One m_8 AND the internet is working but there isn't any service so I can't make or receive any calls or text.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@Anon  Has it ever worked for you?

Have you tried to take battery & SIM out, and then see if the issue resolved?

If it didn't, one reason for calls/texts not working could be if you've used up your minutes and texts allowance before your membership is up. You can check if this is the case via your account here.

We have a FAQ post here that troubleshoots some of the common issues with no service, check that out too (scroll to "Phone saying no service")

You might have to contact the care crew if all else fails as they can troubleshoot further if it's an account-related issue. Could you post back to let us know how you get on or if the issue is resolved? Cheers!

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@Anon  Has it ever worked for you?

Have you tried to take battery & SIM out, and then see if the issue resolved?

If it didn't, one reason for calls/texts not working could be if you've used up your minutes and texts allowance before your membership is up. You can check if this is the case via your account here.

We have a FAQ post here that troubleshoots some of the common issues with no service, check that out too (scroll to "Phone saying no service")

You might have to contact the care crew if all else fails as they can troubleshoot further if it's an account-related issue. Could you post back to let us know how you get on or if the issue is resolved? Cheers!

I wish to chat with agent 

Why are you replying to a 10 year old thread?!

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If the chat option doesn't appear for you then try another device/browser.

It never appears for me on mobile for some reason - only on a PC.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.