cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked SIM

Anon
Not applicable
My SIM is locked and I don't know the code Im now completely stuck with no working phone. Help!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Check you 48 sim packaging for your PUK or on your online account page also - carefully enter it as wrong input can leave your sim totally blocked! 

Concider deactivating the Sim pin, or, changing it to a code thats easier to recall.

Smiley Happy

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Check you 48 sim packaging for your PUK or on your online account page also - carefully enter it as wrong input can leave your sim totally blocked! 

Concider deactivating the Sim pin, or, changing it to a code thats easier to recall.

Smiley Happy

Any use?

I forgot my PIN..... What now?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

How do I change the pin in my I phone

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1316

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

evamul
Newcomer
How do I unlock my sim?

What exactly do you mean?

If it's asking for the SIM PIN then you enter the PIN (PIN1) that came with your SIM.

You can also disable SIM PIN locking if you don't want to enter that every time you reboot the phone.

If you entered the PIN wrong too many times then you will need your PUK - see here:

I forgot my PIN

If it's asking for SIM network unlock PIN or something like that then your phone is probably locked to another carrier and needs to be unlocked before you can use it on 48 or any other network.

See here but bear in mind that there are many different options for unlocking phones officially (by the original carrier) or unofficially:

How do I unlock my phone?

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?