cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet don't work.

xfoxyladeyx
Newcomer
Can anyone tell me why my credit is not on my phone after I've topped up by €20.
It's been 14 hours now and still nothing!
This is not good enough.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your current membership status and expiry date?

If you have a current membership which has not yet expired and you buy a new membership then the new membership stacks to kick in when the current membership eventually expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your online account say about your current membership status and expiry date?

If you have a current membership which has not yet expired and you buy a new membership then the new membership stacks to kick in when the current membership eventually expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update on this?

xfoxyladeyx
Newcomer
That's crazy.
So if my internet GB runs out ahead of my month do you mean to tell me I have to wait?
Why don't my €20 top up just kick in sooner?
That's how it is on every other network.

That's how 48 memberships work. 

They always run their full monthly course.

If you use up membership allowances before the month is up then you can buy add-ons to give you additional allowances:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

If you buy a new membership when you have a current membership active then the new membership "stacks" to kick in when the current membership has run its normal full monthly course and expires.

Comparing 48 to other networks is apples and oranges since no other network uses this membership approach as far as I know.

Hope this helps.