cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

tadzik96
Visitor

Hello I have a problem with the Sim i have samsung galxy mini and its definetely unlocked. Every time i turn on my phone with the sim in it, it says i have no service and Sometimes for like 10-20 sec i have service but it says emergency calls only. I dunno what to do could u help me pls. 
Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you register the SIM?

Does the info displayed when your log into your online account look correct - e.g. phone number, membership type and expiry date etc.?

Can you try the SIM in another unlocked phone?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tadzik96
Visitor
Yes it is registerd,online acount is fine im gonna check the sim in a diffrent phone today

I chceck the card on a diffrent phone and its working perfectly

OK - then it's an issue with your phone. Are you absolutely sure that the phone is unlocked?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ye i was in poland this summer and i used a polish sim and it was working fine

Hi

What is your Network reception like in your area?  Is it possible to check this on your handset with the 48 Sim in (Network Bar's)... you also have Data Roaming Activated on the handset in question (Required)

Smiley Happy

my network recepiton is fine with my vodafone sim i have 3 bars shown on my phone i have data roaming activated 2.

i gave a message to 48 support community but they didnt answer i wrote to them 2 days ago;/

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

It's odd the Agent's haven't got back to you... i'm assuming you have checked 'my message's' @ the bottom of your my 48 membership page ?

The thing is, the 48 Sim worked in another handset - just, there is some little unknown glitch at hand here holding the show up with regard's to the handset.

If you have not heard from support by noon tomorrow (I'm sure you will), i would suggest logging a secondary ticket regarding matter's, as resolution is needed.

🙂

Ok the agent did Get back to me thx for u help anyway:)