cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBS

stefy_88
Visitor

Hi! I' m facing some problems with one number in my contacts list. It is the only one that I can't ring. It is a 02 number. It's my fboyfriend number. He can call me. But I can't. We went to the O2 shop and they checked wverything. Seems like there is some problem with my network. What Can I do? Thanks!!

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Was this working before?

If so when did it stop and what happened before this happened?

Did you or he port numbers between operators recently?

Can you text him?

You might want to log a support query to ask 48 support about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey! thanks for your reply! I can text him and he can text me. I just can call him .it says " network busy" all the time. It has always been like that. I can never call him. My sim was Tesco. i got it last year. Then I moved to O2 and then to 48. But I didn't have the number before. I can call anyone except him.

Stef

You mean it was like that when you were with Tesco and O2?

Was he always with O2?

If so then I doubt that it's a 48 issue.

In fact that would seem to point to some issue at his end with the phone itself or the O2 network (even if they claim otherwise).

I presume that he hasn't mistakenly blocked/blacklisted your number for incoming calls on his phone?

There's usually some setting somewhere for doing this and if possible maybe he can check?

Another option might be for him to try another phone just to see if that works?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.