cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid membership, nothing working

Anon
Not applicable
Changed over today after keeping my number. Have registered the sim and all. I paid membership and it says "processing, have a cup of tea" thats 3 hours ago. So not a great start with the new network. Any chance you can shed some light on whats happening as i need to be able to make calls/send emails at 9am in the morning
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Can you log into your online account?

Does it display your ported number?

Does it confirm that you have membership and that the epxpiry date is a month from now?

Are you getting this "processing..." message when you log into your account?

When did you submit the number porting request? Remember that porting only takes place during office hours so if you submitted the request this evening then it may have to wait until tomorrow.

How do I keep my old number?

If necessary you should submit a help request to get 48 support to help/advise.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Yeah can log in. Displays my number and all.
No i paid earlier. It now says NOT PAID, then beside it, membership in progress!

I submitted it 3 days ago but only changed over at 5pm today as there was problems yday.

Iv logged a help, but sury once i pay it should let me txt and call straight away

Don't know why it's not working so. I guess you'll have to wait for support to get back to you with advice/assistance. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@farrelly93 wrote:
Yeah can log in. Displays my number and all.
No I paid earlier. It now says NOT PAID, then beside it, membership in progress!

I submitted it 3 days ago but only changed over at 5pm today as there was problems yday.

Iv logged a help, But sury once i pay it should let me txt and call straight away

Hi

It's not recommended to load balance or buy membership prior to phone switching over to 48 completely, it can cause a few headache's along the way, payment/membership not being displayed at this point is simply because of that reason.

You have logged a support request - which is needed at this point, The support team will see you up and running soon!

As 48 Month's is Membership based & until your Registration process is finalized, you will not be able to call/text etc, despite having already paid... I hope that will clarify matter's.

Smiley Happy

Anon
Not applicable
All is working now. BUT, not reciving messages. Can make calls abd receive, send texts but no replys coming back.

That's odd. If you can send then presumably the SMSC is correct?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/Problems-sending-a-text/ta-p/990

You seem to be on an iPhone in which case does this help at all?

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2755

You might have to log another (?) support request to get 48 support to look into this for you...