Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'Searching'

My iPhone 4S has been 'searching' for a network all day, meaning I have no Internet and can't receive calls or texts.. Is the network down? It was working fine until this morning..

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

I can't top up..

This past two days iv been trying to top up and it's saying "oops there is a prob with my card" iv also tried with a different card and its sayin the same! Need HELP please!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

account credit

how to appply account credit to phone

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

hey am told by 48 that there is no APN settings for htc desire 310. what do i do 

credit

I paid membership but cannot find my credit.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! login upon each visit to the forum.

Hello, i was wondering is there anyway of changing the need to login every time i go to community.48months.ie.... as i am quite active on the forum it is a bit of an inconvinience having to enter my login details each time. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Account

Hi. You have charged me twice for my member ship

Phone won't connect to 48 network

I have just recently bought a Samsung galaxy s4 and I ordered a new micro sim from 48 to put in it to replace my old sim. However, the phone acknowledges that the sim card is in but won't connect to 48. It says "selected network 48 is unavailable" bu...

No signal

Hi I am abroad in Spain at the moment and I haven't had any signal since I came over. I keeps saying no service ..I have turned my phone on and off and rebooted it and took out the SIM card but nothing has changed! It says it's searching but then say...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like