Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

time without signal

I'm with 48 for a few months now and have this problem with dropped signal which is effecting my battery life not to mention missig calls and messages.I have a galaxy s2 and if i leave it on standby over night and check it in the morning  the "time w...

48 internet has stopped working

Internet was working fine yesterday and last night it stopped. I have 4 gb's of data left and I checked my settings on the 48 website. Do you know what's wrong?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Text not delivering

Basically every now and then my text will send but not deliver except it can vary from almost never happening to none of my texts going through and it's really annoying.

Making and receiving calls

I just joined 48 and when I make or receive a call it connects and I'm able to talk/hear the person speaking for like 3 seconds at most and then it automatically hangs up.. Just wondering if I can fix this or what? Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Sim Network Unlock PIN

I have been a 48 go conquer customer for the last month & all going well.  I just turned on my phone and entered my usual 4 digit pin no.  All fine.  The phone is now asking me for a SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN. It gives me two options 1) to dismiss 2) un...

Unable to ring landlines

Hello I am unable to ring landlines, however I have 39 euros credit on my account.   I have been part of the DON package since I started with 48.I recently changed from using my credit card on line to top up but the last 2 times I have bought my cred...

catalan by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Internet not working

My phone Internet is not working and I'm on the Don membership it doesn't end till 13/6 and I still have data to use I didn't run out, I tried all the setting that I found here and it didn't work, and I tried turning data roaming on that didn't work ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

"Error in Connection"

My texts won't send and when I try to make a call it says "error in connection" and hangs up..I have membership until 10/10/14 so I don't know what's wrong?

No service on iPhone 4S

Hi there, here is my debacle: I ordered a new sim card this week and yesterday I put it into my unlocked iPhone 4S. I then renewed my membership and was able to make and receive calls, and send/receive texts. My data was not working but that's an iss...