Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership

Just bought membership cuz mine just ran out , took my money but hasn't updated ? It says buy membership even though in my history it shows 10 euro gone off my card ? And yes my old membership has already ran out

wexlad by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Account won't update

I am a new customer, and my sim has just been activated but I cannot buy membership as my account has not been updated. It still says wait for your sim to be activated. My old sim has lost its signal. The text said it will be 30 minutes to update but...

Screen goes blank when I click 'buy membership'

Pretty much self-explanatory, just get a white screen after I log in and press on buy membership. Only link on the site this happens, tried it on my laptop, my ipad and a computer in college, to no avail.  Any ideas?

fewtins by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't make calls and internet doesn't work

I got my 48 sim yesterday, but I wanted to keep my number so they didn't get the option of choosing the guido membership (the one I want). It takes up to 3 hours to move the number to 48. But my number is already moved because I can receive calls.Whe...

Invalid email address and can't top up

I've tried topping up through the 48 app with a saved card and it's saying there's a problem with my card.and when I try log in on a computer it's saying invalid email address can anyone help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Service abandoned

HiI haven't used my phone in a few months, and when I tried to top up (in a shop because the website is STILL not working) and call 1740 - it says restricted calls. When I attempt to check my balance, it says 'service abandoned'Can you please sort it...

Membership hasn't came through

I've bought my membership 2 or 3 hours ago and it still saying 'we are processing ur last order please refresh to see updates' my membership still hasn't came through? And it won't let me by more?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

You've got money!

hi i just bought 10euro credit from my local shop i entered the code it then said i had 10 euro i text guido but its now sayin i have no credit can u help me please