Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! no internet

My internet has gone again on my samsung can i recrive settings again or how can i resolve this

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Lost My IPhone. Is there anyway 48 could trace my number?

I lost or someone robbed my iphone there the other day. I tried tracing it with the find my iphone app but it says my iphone is offline. Is there anyway 48 as a network could trace my number to find my sim? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Adverts.ie changing 'success fee' to mobile phones

Adverts.ie are now charging a 'success fee' when you sell something above a certain value on their website.  The charge (€1-€3) can be charged against your mobile phone or against a debit card. Their FAQ is here: http://www.adverts.ie/help/success-fe...

watdub by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! sim

I have contacted a member of ye're staff yesterday as ny phone broke during the week and I had to order a normal sim. This new sim is now not registering for me and I have been without a functioning sim for more than 24 hours. Would ye please resolve...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! RE: Network Down

Hi the network is down apparently here in the galway area. Were getting no signal unfort, HELP !! 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Text messages delivering hours late

So basically, I've been with 48 for about two years and it's worked absolutely fine (most of the time) until recently. My friends and whatnot will send me text messages, and they won't deliver to my phone until between 5 minutes and 2 hours after the...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! wanted to keep my old number but got a new one

I have just started with 48 and have been thru the whole process of unlocking my phone and was careful to click on keep my old number and did the operation in middle of the day but i have been given a new number. What should i do now to get my old nu...

Resolved! 48 months

I topped up €10 yesterday but it says nit paid cab you please help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like