Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No service

Hello! Since around 12pm today I haven't been able to make or receive any calls or texts due to my phone being unable to connect to the network. It says the network is unavailable and my sim keeps refreshing itself. This another outage starting up or...

balance

Hi my balance has been reduced and I dont know how? my balance was 8.01 as at yesterday i then topped up 7 euros making it 15.01, now its reduced to 10.01, why?

Internet

My internet not workingI got a message sayin I need to set up internet wa is my username and password and apn??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Moving to a micro-sim...help !

What's the craic lads, trying to move from a SIM to a micro-sim while keeping my account. Getting an error, any help/ideas/solutions?

eahdawn by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Network down again! Why?

Hi guys, no network since this afternoon. What's going on? Can't make or take calls or use my phone as would be expected. Please advise. Patrick.

poc2 by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Finding frequency for imported phone

Hi, I am trying to find out whether a phone I am looking at on the internet will work here in Ireland on 48. I am in contact with their support service and they are asking me to get the frequency in order to help me. I dont know what my frequency is....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

service

hi my service isnt back yet can ye do anything to hurry it up? thanks

480 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

network problem

Im still have the problem with the networkCan you help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies