Did you mean: 

service

Newcomer

hi my service isnt back yet can ye do anything to hurry it up? thanks

4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi 480

The Community Forum consists of 48'ers only... in other words, no one works for 48 on the forum here.

All i can suggest is to remember to boot your phone often, (turn off,then on) in a bid to get a signal, and keep an eye on the Techie updates.

Smiley Happy

poc2
Visitor
Hi, I have turned my phone off 5 times since 6pm in the good the network might be back up! But no it's still down! Now as of 9.40pm.

Terrible, terrible reliability, not good enough. Imagine if someone is trying to reach you and they are now worrying something is wrong because your mobile is out of coverage for several hours!!!

Hi again poc2

Unfortunately were all in the same boat, here a copy of latest update.

Latest update @ 21:20

As we mentioned in our previous update we are seeing some calls, texts and data being successful on the network.  However, the return to full service for everyone is taking longer than we had anticipated.  Our engineers are working hard to speed up this process and get your service back as soon as possible.

poc2
Visitor
I have never seen this happen with any other network. All my mates used to complain about meteor, but they never lost network use for almost half a day within a couple of months over each other!!