Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! membership

why does some users not have the option for a standard membership?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet stopped workin!!

Ny ones internet stop workin for no reason.. Iv tried every step from the help menu still no gud iv 3g signal an it trys to load

cathf94 by Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Transfer my old number

I applied to transfer my number at 9.45pm last night. I am still waiting.............24HOURS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Transferring my number

I went through the tranferring my number process and gave the security code etc and it said it should take 2 hours.Ive been waiting for almost 3 hours now and nothing has happened ? what should I do 

Resolved! Moving my number problem

I am moving my number to 48 but yesterday accidently selected the wrong account type, selecting prepaid unregistered instead of billpay. I have since received messages from 48 saying there is a problem with moving my number due to the wrong account b...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

topping up

i topped up by 10 euro to get free calls and texts when i sent monthly to 1745 you took my credit because i rang and didnt work then checked my balance i want my free txts and calls or im never using this network again

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Register a new sim at the same account.

Hello, recently i was asked from an other network company Vodafone, in order to take a new device, but they asked me my number ( this numbers was in 48 network), and I didnt realise the reason why the asked for this. But today i recieve a mail from y...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like