cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues

ememjea
Newcomer
Hi its been a disaster one month for me with this service. Firstly i topped up by 20 euros last month and mistakenly typed in guido instead of don and couldn't retrieve my 10euros i lost. Today i topped up by 20 euros voucher number 245989085959 and credit was Not applied now its saying i have used up the credit. Please help thank you
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just to be clear - if you topped up by €20 last month and mistakenly bought €10 Guido membership instead of €20 Don membership then you didn't "lose" anything and the €10 that was not spent should remain on your credit balance unless it was since used to pay for other services (e.g. add-ons, international calls/texts, MMS etc.).

Can you clarify what exactly your online account says about:

• your membership status
  • your membership expiry date
  • your allowance balances
  • your cash credit balance

And also what does your My History link say about recent payments/purchases/topups?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

How did you do the voucher topup (online or by phone)?

Were there any problems/errors when doing this?

What is your credit balance now?

Does your My History page reflect the recent voucher topup by €20?

Did you then buy a new membership with this cash credit?

Maybe it has stacked to kick in later because your current membership still has time left to run until it expires?

Maybe you have used up your current membership allowances and need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of this current membership month?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ememjea
Newcomer
Bought credit in shop and texted in the voucher number. And no it has not reflected my top up today. My membership expires on the 30th. Never used up the other 10 euros for anything. Membership status expires sometime next month. I thought it would kick in immediately

I can try to help if you post the info that I asked for above.

Otherwise you probably need to contact 48 support for assistance.

How to get help

If your current membership expires on the 30th of November then buying a new membership will just stack to kick in the day after - not immediately. Sounds like this has happened and your new membership will start then and run until 30th December?

If you have used up the current membership allowances then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until then.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.