cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim locked

bmcn
Newcomer

I have been with 48 for a few years now, today my Samsung Galaxy 2 updated and when it turned back on it asks for my phone sim which it accepts as 1682, then when it looks for my Sim network unlock pin (which according to my sim pack is 7054) it keeps saying Mobile unlock request unsuccessful.  Puk 1 is 39872011 and Puk 2 47539022. None of these are being accepted.  Can you please sort this for me ASAP as I cannot receive or make texts or calls, its very frustraiting.Smiley Mad

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Sounds to me like the software update on your phone may have caused your phone to become locked again.

Normally SIM network unlock PIN is the code that unlocks a phone for use on any network and has nothing to do with SIM PIN1/2 or PUKs associated with the SIM or account.

E.g. see here - I know that this is for Vodafone Australia but it illustrates the problem that may have occurred here:

http://community.vodafone.com.au/t5/Android-Knowledge-Base/Samsung-GALAXY-S2-Re-locking-after-Jelly-...

If this is the problem then you probably need to get your phone unlocked (again?).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.