Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make international calls

FergalM5766
Newcomer

Att; Neha

Ticket number 705281

I'm sorry to prolong this query which you say can be resolved by my lodging credit to my 48 account in anticipation of a international call (s). However, I have checked my account today (Sunday, the 26th inst) and it shows 78.66 GB left as well as 10.00 GB left (which I presume is a international calls allowance.

Why, then, could I not make a phonecall to Germany please?

James 085704340/beltupbaby@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

> I'm wondering about international calls

To make international calls you need an active membership and also cash credit to pay for the calls.

See here:

> what does "4G roaming in UK or EU up to 12GB mean please?

It means that when you're roaming in the EU/UK then you have a 12GB data allowance.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

International calls are not covered by membership/add-on call minutes.

The 10GB that you mention is your European roaming data allowance.

It has nothing to do with international calls.

You need cash credit on your account to pay for international calls.

See here for details of international call costs:

By the way, it's not a great idea to post your personal details on a public forum like this.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

FergalM5766
Newcomer

I'm wondering about international calls - what does "4G roaming in UK or EU up to 12GB mean please?

> I'm wondering about international calls

To make international calls you need an active membership and also cash credit to pay for the calls.

See here:

> what does "4G roaming in UK or EU up to 12GB mean please?

It means that when you're roaming in the EU/UK then you have a 12GB data allowance.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate threads about the same issue merged.