Phones
Need a hand choosing a new phone, stuck for settings, or just want to chat about the latest mobile gadgetry? Check out the Phone section here on 48.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Iphone 5s + sim

I purchased an iphone 5s this week and think it needs a Nano sim.  I currently use a very old iphone 4s that uses a Micro sim.  What do I need to do with regard to the sim?  Order a new one?  I see 48months only provides Trio sims.  Any advice would ...

quartz by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Enter restriction code

I just setup 48 i get to enter pin which it accepts then it says "Phone restricted undo", Enter restriction code : i tryed PUK1 & 2 it just say "code error" Does this mean phone locked as it was on Vodafone or is "restricted code" to come from 48.

Sim card

Would anyone know how to move my number and membership from a micro to a nano sim please

Data connection stopped completely yesterday

Hi there,I have a Samsung galaxy s7 which had been working for data until yesterday. I have data roaming enabled and did not actively change any of my settings.I rebooted, removed the sim, etcPlease advise asap. Thx

No service -Ireland

I have an IPhone 6, upgraded from 5s, and I never have service, only time I can get service is when I restart my phone, a few minutes later, service is gone, on my 5s I didn't have this problem, I replaced parts off my phone and I'm still having the ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

Unlocked iPhone4 from UK.'Invalid SIM' message. What to do?

I recently moved back to Ireland from the UK, where I was using an unlocked iPhone4 with a Giffgaff (O2) sim card. When I put my activated 48 sim into the iPhone, I keep getting the message 'invalid SIM' and 'SIM failure'. I've tried changing APN det...

anne_87 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like