shafiquli1246
Newcomer
I can't use mobile data
4 REPLIES 4

shafiquli1246
Newcomer
Sorry one there to help me

Did you configure your APN settings?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

RonanO1656
Newcomer
Hi,

Hi, I haven't been able to connect to mobile data now for 5 days. I have a Samsung S20 FE. It's worked perfectly on 48 network for the last year. The screen broke on Wed (turned green). I had it replaced, and after inserting the sim the data has never worked. I've spoken to 4 agents and done multiple APN resets. My sim card connects to data in my wife's iPhone. Her Sim card (48 also) is connecting to data in both phones. This seems to be an issue with my device but I don't know what to try next. Can anyone help?

Can you clarify... is this correct?

1. Your SIM in your phone = data doesn't work
  2. Your wife's SIM in your phone = data works
  3. Your SIM in your wife's phone = data works
  4. Your wife's SIM in her phone = data works

If that's the case then I'm not sure that it's a problem with your phone but it's odd. 

Maybe try a replacement SIM even if #3 suggests that there's nothing wrong with your SIM.

Do calls and texts work ok with your SIM in your phone?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.