Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet

Hello I have just bought a bush Android smartphone now my internet is not working help thank

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

my internet network it wont work

Hi there, im new 48 member i just received my simcard to day and i bought 15e credit to day and top it up on my 48 account then i purchase the Mitch offer online and i tried to go on setting on my phone but still it wont let me go online but my phone...

alieh5 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Hi, I have an unlocked Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/vodafone-smart-ultra-6-pay-as-you-go-anthracite I have data roaming enabled (needed to access the o2 network) and have tried several times to configure the APN settin...

3G

I topped up today my €10 Guido deal as I do every month. I received my text back saying I'm sorted etc, my texts and calls were working but my 3G is not? It works every month and I don't see why it isn't working now. I've went into my settings and tu...

Personal hotspot

I am unable to create a personal hotspot on my iPhone 5, it says to contact my carrier. I have 15 GB of Internet and it persists not to work. All help appreciated.Thanks!

internet not working

hi i have recently bought the guido deal which comes with 1 GB internet. i have a samsung galaxu duos phone. i have tried the configuration thing and followed all the steps to installation. i also had my mobile data and roaming turned on but still do...

booster for voice and Data

Hi All,hopefully someone can help me.I am in a poor reception area and i want to boost my signal strenght both for voice and dataAs far as I understand 48 (o2) is on both 900 mhz and 1800 mhz  for voice and 2100 mhz for 3g Dataand the 900mhz is for v...