Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

internet not working

hi i have recently bought the guido deal which comes with 1 GB internet. i have a samsung galaxu duos phone. i have tried the configuration thing and followed all the steps to installation. i also had my mobile data and roaming turned on but still do...

booster for voice and Data

Hi All,hopefully someone can help me.I am in a poor reception area and i want to boost my signal strenght both for voice and dataAs far as I understand 48 (o2) is on both 900 mhz and 1800 mhz  for voice and 2100 mhz for 3g Dataand the 900mhz is for v...

3G Internet

HiI'm a member for over a year and for the last 3 weeks my 3G coverage is showing up to 3 bars but my internet connection will not open or any apps that need mobile network, this used to work. I just got upgrade to €20 a month and can only use my pho...

mobile data

im only new here but everywhere i go round longford no matter where il im gettin is te signal 'E' on my nokia RM-1012 and plus i have my data roaming turned on

Reached FUP

Hi, i have a question. If i reached my monthly FUP in membership…what can i do? Will my connection slow down or i have to buy add-on? Thank u

Mobile data not working

Recently got a Samsung galaxy s5 and no matter what I do it won't work. I had an iPhone before hand and the mobile data on that wirked fine. Any help would be great thanks.