cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of My Data If I Switch to a 6-Month Membership?

AoifeR3677
Newcomer

Can anyone tell me what the situation is, with this, if you switch to a 6-month membership?

I've only done monthly memberships, so far, and have been able to donate/save/carry over as needed but, in the case of 6-month membership, could I still do that on a monthly basis, or do I just do it near the end of the membership?

Also, if only possible to do near the end of the membership, do the amounts involved (which is usually just 5gb per month) change?

Would love to know today, if possible, as I need to renew and am trying to weigh up the options. 

Thanks a million!

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that a 6 month membership is actually simply paying a reduced fee for 6 X monthly memberships which continue to work as normal particularly in relation to Flexi Data.

But you might want to double check with 48 support to be sure before purchasing.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the reply, dalyer!

Yeah, it's just not clear. If I do get a clear answer from 48 Support, I'll post a further message here...

Hi,

Just to say that I did contact 48 Support about this - the agent says that yes, you can use your Flexi-data options 6 times in a six-month membership. I haven't tried it yet, so I hope they weren't wrong. When I have tried it, and if it works out differently to what they said, I'll post again here.