cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot buy new membership

JohnF7290
Newcomer

Hi,

I have an issue today. I am on the app, and laptop, buy when I try to buy new membership I get error

It says Error, 

SIM with msisdn[] has No active membership

No active membership to configure recurrance with code

[NO_CURRENT_MEMBERSHIP]

I am confused, I have been using the phone without issue up until today, now I cannot topup

If someone could advise, that would be great

Thanks

John

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I suspect that you'll need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi,

That's great, thank you, I have emailed them now

I will update this ticket once resolved, hopefully it will be able to help others who might have the same issue

Cheers

John

I have same issue and also in My Profile can you see if mobile number mentioned is your number? for me it someone else mobile number there.

@RameshB1862 wrote:

I have same issue and also in My Profile can you see if mobile number mentioned is your number? for me it someone else mobile number there.

Anybody having this problem most likely needs to contact 48 support as I suggested above.

If you're seeing the wrong number on the account then try logging out and back in again. I've seen it happen before that logging in displays incorrect info and you have to log out and in again to see the correct details. I never checked if it was showing someone else's real account! Next time it happens I will. But it's very sporadic.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have same issue. And also in My Profile can you see if mobile number mentioned is your number? for me it someone else mobile number there.

RobynB3667
Newcomer
I have the same problem. Can't find their email on the contact page though....?

@RobynB3667 wrote:
I have the same problem. Can't find their email on the contact page though....?

I posted the support email address above!

support@48months.zendesk.com

RameshB1862
Newcomer
I have same issue. And also in My Profile can you see if mobile number mentioned is your number? for me it someone else mobile number there.