cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership Issues

KyleOC6876
Newcomer
Hi there, is there a current issue with buying monthly memberships?
I have been trying all evening to purchase one, after hours i finally thought I was getting somewhere it allowed me to purchase my plan. However, it’s not working I can’t call or text or use data !! Also the amount was charged & taken out of the bank. So now I’m without service that I’ve been charged for but not receiving. Very Frustrating.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Buying a membership plan worked fine for me earlier so there doesn't seem to be a system wide issue as far as I can see.

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status and expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships plans?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

riorobin
Newcomer
Did you get thus sorted I've been trying all day today to top up with my credit keeps telling me service not available. Called and texted and just told so sorry tech issues don't know when will be dorted

You mean 48 support told you that there was no problem or that they are aware of an issue?

Have you tried using the app instead of the website, or vice versa, in case that makes any difference?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.