cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for data and got no data

Divineo1097
Newcomer
This is the second time this is happening, the first time I wasn't paying much attention, I bought the membership but did not get the membership, my account was charged, I did this 10days prior to renew so I did not notice on time I had to pay again. Today, I paid for a membership, I was charged but again like before no membership came, this is getting frustrating, can this be fixed ASAP
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post is a little confusing - the subject refers to paying for data but the body refers to buying membership.

Are you sure that the membership(s?) that you purchased in advance didn't stack on your account to kick in when the membership active at the time eventually expired?

That's what happens when you buy a membership while you still have an active one. 

The newly purchased membership doesn't start immediately.

What does your Transactions page say about the relevant purchases?

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships?

If there has been some mistake with your membership plan purchases then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance. 

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.