cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS: My 48 phone card membership has expired

LIX2605
Newcomer

Dear 48 Staff,

My name is XINRU LI. Last night, I received a text message that my bank card deduction failed. That was because I set an account security lock on my bank card, which may have caused 48 deduction failures. However, after I received the text message, my bank card was immediately unlocked. Then I opened my 48 dashboard again, and it showed I had missed my plan. I was very anxious about this matter and immediately left you a message. I hope you will try charging me again to reinstate my plan. My mobile phone number is 0892119773. BTW, I ordered the 48-student discount plan on 25th August. 

Looking forward to your answer ASAP!!

Thanks a lot!

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just pay for this month's membership plan manually.

The membership auto-renewal isn't going to try again this month once it has failed.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I've tried paying manually and it still doesn't work. What then?

That do you mean "still"? 

This is your first post on the community forum.

What happens?

Any error message?

Any difference if you switch from the app to the website (or vice versa) or try another device/browser?

You might need to contact 48 support if the problem persists.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.