cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly plan finishing date

rexfitzpatrick
Visitor
Hi I'm just curious about my plan. I always pay on the last day of each month and get until the end of the next month. That's one full month. However because of February this month now im only getting until 28th March ??? Seems I have lost out 3 days??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

Read 48's price plan rules.

Your membership lasts from the date of purchase until midnight at the end of the same date in the next month (the anniversary date). So if you buy a membership on 2nd of February you will need to buy your next membership on the 2nd of March.

If you purchase a membership on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month and the anniversary does not occur in the next month then your membership will last until the last day in that next month. So if you buy a membership on 31st March it will last until 30th April as there are only 30 days in that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

Read 48's price plan rules.

Your membership lasts from the date of purchase until midnight at the end of the same date in the next month (the anniversary date). So if you buy a membership on 2nd of February you will need to buy your next membership on the 2nd of March.

If you purchase a membership on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month and the anniversary does not occur in the next month then your membership will last until the last day in that next month. So if you buy a membership on 31st March it will last until 30th April as there are only 30 days in that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rexfitzpatrick
Visitor
No prob at all. That makes sense. Thanks