cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard membership changes

mike93
Newcomer
Hi just wondering if I buy say 6 months of standard membership in advance now (before the changes come in), will I have the OLD standard membership (all calls and texts) for the whole six months? Or just for this month? (And yes I know it's kinda screwing the system but it's worth a shot)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@mike93 wrote:
Hi just wondering if I buy say 6 months of standard membership in advance now (before the changes come in), will I have the OLD standard membership (all calls and texts) for the whole six months?

As far as I know the answer is "yes". 

Any memberhsips bought before June 10th qualify for the "old" Standard membership benefits and not the revised ones.

But check with 48 support just to be sure.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@mike93 wrote:
Hi just wondering if I buy say 6 months of standard membership in advance now (before the changes come in), will I have the OLD standard membership (all calls and texts) for the whole six months?

As far as I know the answer is "yes". 

Any memberhsips bought before June 10th qualify for the "old" Standard membership benefits and not the revised ones.

But check with 48 support just to be sure.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

mike93
Newcomer
Hey dalyer, yep I asked a 48er as you suggested and they confirmed that you get the old standard membership if you pre-buy now. Thanks for the help

Great - thanks for posting back and confirming that.
Only 5 days left... 😄