cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about Top ip

Anon
Not applicable
Hi
I top up my number 2 times , then when I go to website, I choose the guido, 2 times, after that I can't see any money in my balance to make calls or text ..

thanks million
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. Topping up your credit balance and buying membership are two separate things.

Where has my credit gone?

Everything about membership

If you log into your online account you will probably see that you have a current Guido membership for the next month and then another one "stacked" or "queued" to kick in when the first one runs its course.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. Topping up your credit balance and buying membership are two separate things.

Where has my credit gone?

Everything about membership

If you log into your online account you will probably see that you have a current Guido membership for the next month and then another one "stacked" or "queued" to kick in when the first one runs its course.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.