Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Samsung new sim not working

Hi. Just moved my number to 48. Samsung s7560 is unlocked, was using foreing cards before, Vodafone here in Ireland. Phone cannot find any network, just nothing pops up. when searching for network automatically get an error "your sim does not allow a...

Resolved! 48 website

I need to register my new Sim because I lost my old one... I deactivated the old one and now need to activate the new one.. But when I log in and press on the 'Activate replacement Sim' the page loads up blank... I tried this on multiple devices

mangis by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

I had €10 euro credit and i didnt buy any add ons or do anything to use up my credit but it says i now had €7 credit and it runs out thursday (tomorrow night) and i need the credit for friday but ive no money now because i payed the ten euro and now ...

New phone

Hi I transferred my SIM to a new phone and into settings but mobile operators not highlighted as an option. Phone working but only emergency calls available. Didn't ask for password. Thanks Janet

jmbk by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! cant use my member ship

Joined u today and toped up my Phone sent the message to get the Guido deal my credit was taken but am unable to text or make calls says I have no credit can u guys sort this

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Direct marketing to my phone

I received a cold call from a direct marketing company yesterday on my mobile with a 48 Months sim card. I wanted to know if you could clarify if my mobile phone number has been included on any lists that are shared with direct marketers, either asso...

nooty by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

48 network not working on Samsung S5

My phone network not working today it was working on till last night when I switched off I turned on this morning and it hasn't worked yet is it a 48 network down or what? And my Internet setting gone as well I have Samsung so phone please help me ou...

shan786 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like