Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Failing to buy Standard Membership

Dear sir/Madam,Will you please help me connect my Membership? I topped up 3 or 4 days ago with 10 euros but I am failing to buy Standard membership. Any problem with the System? Please help! Let me know. I am waiting. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Mobile data

I have a nokia lumia 820 and have followed your guide lines òn how to set up my mobile data . I am still unable to connect , can you help me please ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

hi i am a new customer

hi i am a new customer i have my meteor sim in my phone thats unlocked and i sent the activation code from my 48 sim  it was succesful and i am currently waiting for the number to change to 48 network.  but do i keep my meteor sim in the phone until ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Add- on Internet

if i buy extra internet when my internet runs out will it last until my membership runs out or will run for the month even if i get new membership ?

I have forgotten my pin.

Please send me my pin reminder as I can't remember my pin. Thanks .matthias afekhai

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

i need the puk number to unlock my sim please

hi, i hope u can help me with that, i put pin number 3 times wrong and i block my pin , now i need my puk, can u please send me the puk number so i unlock my sim?? thanks in advance !

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like