Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Roaming

I have just come to Croatia for a week. My phone was working all day until about and hour ago. It now says no service and nothing I do works. Please help I need my phone urgently for work

Resolved! Going out of country for while, can I still receive calls?

Hey,  Looking for a bit of advice if possible.  New customer to 48 and so far so good.  My wallet is happier at least  Anyhow, just wondering about this.  Will be abroad for about 8 weeks shortly.  I will be using a different phone/number while away...

Resolved! went over fair usage

for some reason it won't let me do anything with my phone, it keeps saying 'call barring' is on when i try to call someone even though it's not, how do i fix this? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet abroad

Can I use my Internet package while abroad??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Sms to Dibai number

HiWould you explane me what sould I do to text to Dubai?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Membership paid but no internet

I paid for my Guido membership 2 days before the previous membership ran out. I'm now 2 days into the new membership but I have no internet. Browser just redirects to 48 site (only site I can access). My dashboard says my membership is active. But ha...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

No Service for 3 days

Three days ago, I switched my network from 3 to 48. And it has been 3 days, there is no service on my phone. I have been in touch with their care crew but they dont respond often, and today they seem to ignore my problem.May it be a way that I can ge...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet

I'M HAVING FIERCE PROBLEMS WITH MY INTERNET TOPPED UP TWICE STILL NO INTERNET AND GETTING NO HELP 48 IS A JOKE     Edit // message content moved from tag field into message body for visibility. -Marion