Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Add ons

My little brother is abroad and never activated roaming before he left! I don't know his password for 48 so i can't d it through his account. Is there anyway you can gift an add on I would like to make sure hes alive ha 

Resolved! Security Limitations error

I get a 'security limitations' error when try to top up my account. I'm not sure how to solve this or if there's a problem with my account or card.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! changing my number to 48

i have already moved my number because i recieve texts and calss from others using my original number but when i go online it isnt my number, it says transferring number please refresh the page but that doesnt work and i have waited a day . im not ab...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Emigrating

Hi guys, I'm moving to Canada at the end of the month and I will be getting a Canadian number over there. What's the best advice to do with my 48 membership? If I let it lapse will I still be able to receive text? I'll be replying on my Canadian numb...

Resolved! No service

Got a new iPhone 5, O2 SIM card works perfectly, when I tried to ask them to unlock my sim, they said the IMEI is not registered with their network, I don't know what to do. 48 Sim just won't work.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

service not available

My phone/internet not working for a few hours this morning - message saying 48 service not available. Anyone else have this problem ??

Samsung Galaxy S3 network issue.

Howdy folks,Just got a Samsung Galaxy S3 from Amazon; unlocked & new. Ordered a mini SIM for it to replace the full size SIM I had originally from 48. Couldn't register the new SIM so sent a message to the help agents, got a reply saying the SIM had ...

tet by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! USA membership?

I am currently in the USA and using my top up balance to send/recieve messeges. My membership has just run out and I am wondering whether I need to repurchase a membership or will topping up my account suffice?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like